The brewery was set up in the spring of 2005. It was situated in a purpose built shed to the rear of the house of proprietor, Colin Emms. After taking time and care to develop the first three beers it started selling in December of that year.
The original brewery was a small 1 ½ barrel plant custom built to fit inside a purpose built shed. In autumn 2006 the brewery was extensively upgraded doubling in capacity and two more beers added to the range. All the beers are available in 500ml bottles but can be supplied in 17 or 36 pint polypins and even firkins – if your thirst is big enough!
In the summer of 2011 the brewery was moved to a new location in Thorpe St Andrew being housed in a 10 metre long unit with all the equipment now under one roof.
Enquiries are welcome from anybody organising a one off event; for example, fetes, fairs etc.
- Saturday Nov 18th - White House Farm Xmas Market
- Sunday Nov19th - White House Farm Xmas Market
- Friday Nov 24th - Thorpe St Andrew Farmers Market
- Sunday Nov 26th - Sandringham Farmers Market
- Friday Dec 1st - Blofield Xmas Fayre, Margret Harker Hall, Blofield
- Saturday Dec 2nd - Ranworth Village Hall Xmas Fayre
- Sunday Dec 3rd - Xmas Lights Turn on, River Green, Thorpe St Andrew
- Saturday Dec 16th - White House Farm Farmers Market
- Sunday Dec 17th - Lions Xmas Market, The Ram, Brundall
- The Real Ale Shop, Wells Next The Sea
- Truely Local, Stalham
- Cromer Health and Farm Shop
- Scrummy Pig, Wroxham Barns
- Prima Rosa, Salhouse
- Walsingham Farm Shop
- The Giddy Goat, Sheringham
- Beeston Garden Centre, Beeston St Andrew