The brewery was set up in the spring of 2005. It was situated in a purpose built shed to the rear of the house of proprietor, Colin Emms. After taking time and care to develop the first three beers it started selling in December of that year.
The original brewery was a small 1 ½ barrel plant custom built to fit inside a purpose built shed. In autumn 2006 the brewery was extensively upgraded doubling in capacity and two more beers added to the range. All the beers are available in 500ml bottles but can be supplied in 17 or 36 pint polypins and even firkins – if your thirst is big enough!
In the summer of 2011 the brewery was moved to a new location in Thorpe St Andrew being housed in a 10 metre long unit with all the equipment now under one roof.
Enquiries are welcome from anybody organising a one off event; for example, fetes, fairs etc.
- Sunday 25th September - Sandringham Farmers Market
- Saturday 15th October - White House Farm Farmers Market
- Sunday 23rd October - Sandringham Farmers Market
- Mon 25th October - Sat 29th October - Norwich Beer Festival
- Friday 28th October - Thorpe St Andrew Farmers Market
- The Real Ale Shop, Wells Next The Sea
- Truely Local, Stalham
- Cromer Health and Farm Shop
- The Pantry, Wroxham Barns
- Prima Rosa, Salhouse
- Walsingham Farm Shop